Open for inspection helps break five year drought

first_imgTony Pennisi of The Property Hub — Beenleigh said there were several reasons the property had remained on the market for so long, including the refusal to do open for inspections.“It seems to be genuinely the best way to get to the market that’s not too aggressive to buyers,” he said.“They come, knowing they don’t have to set up an appointment and they probably won’t be there by themselves, and they feel the most comfortable to look at a home.” This property at 176 Bahrs Scrub Rd, Bahrs Scrub sold for $1.385m.A HOUSE that had been on the market for five years has finally sold with the agent applauding the decision to invite open for inspections.The 10-year-old house at 176 Bahrs Scrub Road, Bahrs Scrub was in immaculate condition, and caught the attention of an inner city Spring Hill couple expecting their first child. Inside the immaculate property that was the first to sell in Bahrs Scrub for 2019.It was sold for $1.385 million and is the first Bahrs Scrub house sale of the year.More from newsCrowd expected as mega estate goes under the hammer7 Aug 2020Hard work, resourcefulness and $17k bring old Ipswich home back to life20 Apr 2020 The relaxed environment of an open for inspection can make people feel at home.The Spring Hill couple had previously offered for the house but were rejected.A second party signed a contract but pulled out due to lack of finance. The Spring Hill couple returned with a higher bid and were successful.center_img SEE WHAT ELSE IS FOR SALE IN BAHRS SCRUB >>>FOLLOW THE COURIER-MAIL REAL ESTATE TEAM ON FACEBOOK<<<last_img read more

Will ECQ be lifted beyond April 14? Too early to tell, says DOH chief

first_img Duque also said the COVID-19 fatality rate in the country has decreased from 8 percent to 5 percent, citing the change is still due to rising number of confirmed cases vis-a-vis the reported deaths./PN “Kahit na single digit na lang ang kanilang reported new cases ay hindi pa rin po sila nag-completely lift ng lockdown,” he added. President Rodrigo Duterte ordered the imposition of an enhanced community quarantine being observed to keep the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) 2019 at bay. Based on the latest count from the DOH, the Philippines recorded 1,546 confirmed cases of COVID-19, with 778 deaths and 42 recoveries. There are currently 874 persons under investigation and 6,321 persons under monitoring. “Maaga pa. Tandaan po natin ang China, ‘yung kanilang Wuhan ay nag-umpisa ng kanilang lockdown January 23 and, in fact, hindi pa rin completely lifted ang lockdown nila after two months,” Duque said in an interview with DZBB. MANILA – It is still premature to decideon whether the Luzon-wide enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) should be liftedor extended beyond April 14, Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said. Health Secretary Francisco Duque III says it is still too early to decide on whether the Luzon-wide enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) should be lifted or extended beyond April 14. ABS-CBN NEWS last_img read more

Allardyce struggling to recruit

first_imgSam Allardyce admits he has endured a miserable few days as the club continues to struggle to recruit new talent. Saturday’s 3-1 loss to Newcastle at Upton Park was the latest setback in a disappointing season that has left Allardyce desperately seeking to add quality to his squad. Defender Roger Johnson, on loan from League One Wolves, is his only capture to date and Allardyce said: “I had a terrible day (on Friday) when I thought that one player was signing for us and then I found out he wasn’t.” “In all the transfer windows as manager of Newcastle I’m nervous and I will be nervous until it shuts,” he said. “I think like all Premier League clubs, everybody’s for sale at some price. “We’re very conscious that we’ve got a good team and we’re trying to keep it together and push on from where we are. We’re not far behind the guys who are having such a dominant season in the top seven. We’re really kind of hanging in there and hopefully we can have an impact on that.” One man who is likely on the radars of several clubs is midfielder Yohan Cabaye, who scored twice in Saturday’s win, but Pardew was giving away little over the Frenchman’s future at the club. “I don’t really want to talk about it,” he said. “I think that’s a bit unfair after a game like this one. “He’s a class player, it’s obvious, and he’s had a great day for us, but I thought everybody played well in my team.” Press Association That was Monaco striker Lacina Traore, despite the Hammers having agreed a deal with the Ligue 1 club. They had even applied for a work permit for the 23-year-old and, following reports Everton have hijacked the deal, Allardyce admits there is little he can do. “They can apply for the work permit now. They’d have to do a separate application obviously. If we got it, they’d know they’ll get it,” he said. The Hammers boss also admitted a move for Arsenal’s Thomas Vermaelen was out of their reach. “I think under the circumstances at Arsenal, in the position that they’re in, in the Champions League and cup matches, they’ve had to use him as soon as any of the two defenders have been injured,” he said. “So I don’t think there’s any chance we’ll get somebody of his quality. It would be nice if I we could. “I’ve had targets and I haven’t got one yet apart from Roger Johnson, so I’ll keep going and hope we get some.” The picture is much rosier at St James’s Park, although Alan Pardew admits the transfer deadline cannot come soon enough for him as he fears losing players from his current squad. last_img read more