To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week. Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters
62 Tabilban Street, Burleigh Heads.Mr Henderson said it was becoming harder to nab original 50s and 60s style houses on the Gold Coast. “There’s so much new development — houses, duplexes and units — that we’re seeing less and less of these sorts of homes,” he said.“Due to the age of the Gold Coast, if you were a couple who built a house on the Coast in the 50s or 60s you’re going to be fairly old now which forces a transition out of the house.“That’s basically what we’re seeing.” 62 Tabilban Street, Burleigh Heads.“There’s always interest in these houses with a lot of family history,” Mr Henderson said.“A couple built this house in the 50s and their kids grew up there.“It’s been well maintained throughout the years.” More from news02:37Purchasers snap up every residence in the $40 million Siarn Palm Beach Northless than 1 hour ago02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa20 hours ago62 Tabilban Street, Burleigh Heads. 62 Tabilban Street, Burleigh Heads.He said owner-occupiers were the most common buyers of these types of properties.The property is going to auction on January 23 at John Henderson Professionals Mermaid Beach’s Hot Summer Auction Event. 62 Tabilban Street, Burleigh Heads.The four-bedroom house is on a 728sq m corner block and features 36.2m of street frontage.“It’s a lovely corner block and it’s got plenty of future potential,” Mr Henderson said.“There are hardwood timber floors underneath the lino and carpet so I think most people would pull the lino and carpet up straight away.” 62 Tabilban Street, Burleigh Heads is going to auction on January 23.A RETRO Gold Coast cottage held in the same family for 60 years is set to go under the hammer this month.Luke Henderson of John Henderson Professionals Mermaid Beach is marketing the deceased estate at 62 Tabilban Street, Burleigh Heads.
0Shares0000Everton striker Wayne Rooney arrives at Stockport Magistrates’ Court in Stockport, north-west England on September 18, 2017STOCKPORT, United Kingdom, Sep 18- Former England captain Wayne Rooney was Monday banned from driving for two years and ordered to perform 100 hours of unpaid work after pleading guilty to drink driving.The Everton forward was stopped by police when driving a woman’s black Volkswagen Beetle at 4:00 am on September 1, while his pregnant wife and their three sons were on holiday. Rooney apologised for his “unforgivable lack of judgement” after his guilty plea at Stockport Magistrates’ Court in the northwest of England.“Following today’s court hearing I want publicly to apologise for my unforgivable lack of judgement in driving while over the legal limit. It was completely wrong,” he said in a statement.“I have already said sorry to my family, my manager and chairman and everyone at Everton FC. Now I want to apologise to all the fans and everyone else who has followed and supported me throughout my career.“Of course I accept the sentence of the court and hope that I can make some amends through my community service.”Earlier, Rooney, 31, made no comment as he was confronted by a media scrum outside the court.Wearing a blue suit with his hands in his pockets, he walked into the court building accompanied by a small entourage.He has been married to his high-school sweetheart Coleen since 2008 and they are expecting their fourth child.Everton manager Ronald Koeman said earlier this month the matter would be dealt with “internally”.Rooney was given a warm welcome at Old Trafford on his return to former club Manchester United on Sunday but it ended in disappointment with a 4-0 defeat for Everton.Rooney made a successful start to his second Everton spell following his return to the club from United, scoring on his first two Premier League appearances.His form moved England manager Gareth Southgate to offer him an international recall, but he decided to call time on his England career.Everton are currently 18th in the Premier League after three successive defeats.0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)